- Luvdisc: I love your blog
- Alomomola: I love you platonically
- Jynx: I love you romantically
- Smoochum: I want to kiss you
- Swablu: I want to hug you
- Nidoqueen: I want to date you
- Nidoking: I want to battle you
- Ninetales: You’re beautiful
- Wooper: You make me smile
- Alakazam: You’re really smart
- Plusle: You’re an amazing friend
- Minun: I wish I was your friend
- Lopunny: You’re sexy
- Scolipede: I don't like you
- Smeargle: I love your art
- Unown: I love your writing
- Meloetta: I love your music
- Cubchoo: You’re gross
- Swirlix: You’re really sweet
- Eevee: You’re one of my favourite people
- Sylveon: You’re my best friend
- Arceus: I worship you
- Togekiss: I think you’re a great optimist
- Phantump: I think you’re a great pessimist
- Pichu: You’re really cute
- Shaymin: I am grateful to know you
- Metagross: I want to get to know you more
- Dwebble: I wish I could talk to you but am too shy
- Darkrai: You’re my worst nightmare
- Exploud: You scare me
- Bibarel: You’re silly
- Audino: You make me blush
- Absol: Your blog is a disaster
- Slowking: You’re wise
- Zoroark: You should post more pictures of yourself
- Porygon: You should post more
My favorite Disney princess is Elizabeth Swann because rather than becoming a princess, she was like “nah, fuck that” and became a king instead.
a fucking pirate king at that
And it’s awesome because she started as this fucking proper Lady who was expected to marry a wealthy and accomplished, but one she did not love, but instead fell for the blacksmith and became a pirate, fucking shit up and taking names.
And she rocked every fucking second of her story, from Lady to Pirate King.
I’m not a misandrist, but a few quick questions:
If men can’t even make their own sandwiches, why are they allowed to make bills in congress?
If men can’t control their own sexual urges, why are they allowed to control nations?
If a woman’s legs/shoulders are enough to distract a man, how can we trust them to stay focused on things like open heart surgery or judging a murder trial?
Again not a misandrist, some of my best friends are guys and i’m even dating one.
"What if women had minstrel cycles instead of menstrual cycles? You’d just have a guy with a lute follow you around for a week every month and play you songs constantly?"
My boyfriend (via thecarrionlibrarian)
#no but can you imagine if that was how you learned once a month you weren’t pregnant#by some dude singing songs about the victory of it#you wake up and he’s there and you are so happy#this dude becomes your favorite dude#but then you realize you haven’t seen your friend’s minstrel in a while#I mean everyone notices#like half the people are on the same cycle so for one week out of four your job is just flooded with fucking minstrels everywhere#the cacophony#but Mary over there is all alone#and she’s like my minstrel is late#but we all fucking know#her minstrel has gone off to find her a baby#a nine month journey he must make alone#and until he comes back there is no music in her life#what a glorious world this would be#I love the minstrels (@onionjuggler)